Maya Hawke is an American actress and singer who is making waves in the entertainment industry. She is known for her versatile acting skills and has made a name for herself as one of the most talented actresses of her generation.
- Hawke made her big-screen debut in the 2017 film “Ladybird” and since then has starred in a number of films including “Stranger Things,” “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood,” and “Mainstream.”
- Her upcoming films include “Human Capital” and “The French Dispatch.”
- Hawke has received critical acclaim for her work and has been recognized with several awards and nominations.
- She was nominated for a SAG Award for her performance in “Stranger Things” and won the Breakthrough Performance award at the 2020 Gotham Awards for her role in “Mainstream.”
- Hawke was born on July 8, 1998, in New York City to famous parents, Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke.
- She grew up in a family of artists and was exposed to the world of acting and music from a young age.
With her talent and dedication, Maya Hawke is quickly becoming one of the most sought-after actresses in Hollywood. Her fans are eagerly waiting for her upcoming films and can expect to see more of her on the big screen in the near future.