Bebe Rexha is a singer, songwriter, and record producer from New York City. She has made a name for herself in the music industry with her powerful voice, catchy tunes, and relatable lyrics. Since she first burst onto the scene in 2013, Rexha has continued to grow her fan base and create hit after hit. In this article, we’ll take a look at some of her best albums, songs, awards, and her global impact.
Bebe Rexha has released two full-length albums so far, and both have been successful in their own right. Here are her best albums:
- Expectations (2018) – This album is a showcase of Bebe’s vocal range, with a mix of upbeat tracks and ballads. It includes hits like “I’m a Mess” and “Meant to Be,” which were both chart-toppers.
- Better Mistakes (2021) – This album showcases Bebe’s growth as an artist, with more mature lyrics and a more polished sound. It includes hits like “Sabotage” and “Baby, I’m Jealous.”
Bebe Rexha has released many hit songs throughout her career. Here are some of her best:
- “Meant to Be” (featuring Florida Georgia Line) – This song topped the charts in multiple countries and earned Bebe Rexha a nomination for a Grammy Award for Best Country Duo/Group Performance.
- “I’m a Mess” – This song is an anthem for anyone who has ever felt like they’re not put together. It reached the top 10 on the US Pop Songs chart and has been streamed over 500 million times on Spotify.
- “Say My Name” (featuring J Balvin and David Guetta) – This song is a high-energy dance track that was a hit around the world. It has been streamed over 700 million times on Spotify.
Bebe Rexha has been recognized for her talent with numerous awards and nominations. Here are some of her most notable awards:
- BMI Pop Awards – Bebe Rexha has won four BMI Pop Awards for her songwriting, including one for “Meant to Be” in 2019.
- iHeartRadio Music Awards – Bebe Rexha has been nominated for several iHeartRadio Music Awards, winning Best New Pop Artist in 2019.
- Teen Choice Awards – Bebe Rexha has won two Teen Choice Awards for her music, including Choice Country Song for “Meant to Be” in 2018.
Bebe Rexha’s music has had a global impact, with fans all over the world. Her relatable lyrics and powerful voice have resonated with people of all ages and backgrounds. Her songs have been streamed over 22 billion times on Spotify, and she has over 25 million monthly listeners.
In addition to her music, Bebe Rexha has also used her platform to speak out on important issues. She has been an advocate for mental health awareness and body positivity, and has spoken openly about her struggles with anxiety.
Bebe Rexha is a talented musician with a global impact. Her powerful voice, catchy tunes, and relatable lyrics have earned her a devoted fan base and numerous awards. Her music has been streamed billions of times and has resonated with people around the world. With two successful albums under her belt and more on the way, it’s clear that Bebe Rexha’s star will continue to rise.