New York Spring Gallery Open calls to submit your work: photography, painting, drawing and art designs.
Competition gives artists the original platform to express their vision of World celebrating based on their personal experiences and observations.
Whether you are a professional or art worshiper, you’ll be eligible to be part of the New York Spring Gallery 2020.
New York Spring Gallery mission is to encourage through art, the personal expression of World imagery, from people of all artistic skill levels and background, and to do so in an innovative and creative.
– Competition is open to everyone, professional or art worshiper.
-Each submission must include a title and a brief description of the images.
– Each artist may submit photography, painting, drawing, and art designs.
– Each artist must submit the original works and not copies, or based in any other works.
–New York Spring Gallery will have the right to display accepted work and reproduce for educational and promotional purposes.
– New York Spring Gallery has the right to refuse any submission that is inappropriate with our rules.
– Each artist guarantees that he or she has obtained all necessary releases and that the creation, display or distribution of the work of art will not violate any law.
– Each artist guarantees that he or she has created a featured artwork or if there are collaborators, they are also named. Entry submissions to this contest imply acceptance of all of the above conditions.
-The images entered into the competition will be judged by an esteemed panel of professionals.
– Each submission will be judged for creative, contemporary and historical significance, thought-provoking, as well as artistic and creative merit.
– New York Spring Gallery reserve the right to reject any submission that does not follow the technical specification guidelines as defined below.
– Entry fee is not refundable.
Technical & Guidelines
- Two images for submission
- File format: JPEG
- No images larger than 2 megabytes.
- Image file name should be exactly how you want the title to appear on the site.
Early Deadline – February 29, 2020 – $5 fee, 2 images per entry.
Regular Deadline – March 29, 2020 – $10 fee, 2 images per entry.
Late Deadline – Aprol 29, 2020 – $20 fee, 2 images per entry.
Competition closed on April 29.
The results will be out, on May 4th, 2020.
Winners will be awarded and exhibited at the NYC, on Friday May 29, 30, 31, 2020.
You can apply here:
or through Filmfreeway: