1. Rich nations will continue to stand in the way of making vaccine distribution equitable, prolonging the pandemic.
2. The US Democrats will lose control of the House of Representatives in November.
3. The United States will not pass federal voting rights legislation.
4. The Iran nuclear deal negotiations will break down for good.
5. China will not invade Taiwan.
6. Lula will be back in power in Brazil.
7. Prime Minister Viktor Orbán will win again in Hungary.
8. More than 80% of the world’s population will receive at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
9. Most people around the world believe in 2022 we will see more climate change consequences, with 60% saying is likely there will be more extreme weather events in their country in 2022 than there were in 2021.
10.Only a third (35%) globally expect to see stock markets around the world crashing. Globally, people have greater expectations for stock market stability in 2022 than they did in 2021.
11. Globally, around three in ten (28%) say is likely that people in their country will become more tolerant of each other. While this rises to 60% in Indian, only 9% of French think this is likely to happen.
12. Over half (57%) say it is likely many more people will live their lives in a virtual world.