1. Build something you believe in — because that’s the first step to building a great brand.
2. Don’t aim for 10% improvement. Make it radically better and different.
3. Prepare to be copied. Don’t start unless you’ll survive imitation.
4. Build up reserves of money and energy for bad luck and mistakes.
5. Never, ever give up control — until you sell.
6. Don’t compromise on the big things — compromise on everything else.
7. Figure out how to achieve your goals on a tiny budget — then cut that number in half.”
8. It’s a marathon, not a sprint.
9. Take care of your family, personal and spiritual health — if you aren’t laughing or smiling on a regular basis, recalibrate.
10. Build the enterprise
and the brand as if you’ll own them forever.
11. Go small to grow big.
12.Build one business at a time.